Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
Part Time to Full Time
Staffing Agency currently seeking local LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse to provide high-quality patient care in post-acute and other healthcare facilities in Denver and all along the Front Range; from Fort Collins to Aurora, down to Colorado Springs and Pueblo. The ideal candidate will possess at least 2 years of nurse experience in a healthcare setting.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, or PRN (no travel assignments)
Salary Range: $34 - $40 per hour
Benefits of the LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
- Flexible Hours
- Multiple facilities/locations to choose from
- Monthly Bonus Option
- Competitive Pay
- Friendly Staff
- Option for Overtime and Holiday Pay
- Temporary to Permanent Placement options
Requirements of the LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) & IV Certification active in Colorado
- Minimum of 1-2 years of nursing experience in a healthcare setting.
- Knowledge of nursing theory and practice including the administration of medications
- BLS or ACLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to work well in teams and individually in a healthcare setting
- Interest in the nursing needs of the aged and the chronically ill with the ability to work with both
Responsibilities of the LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
- Provide patient care under direction of nurse supervisory staff
- Responsible for the overall operation and optimal quality of care for patients on assigned unit.
- Follows all health, sanitary, and infection control policies
- Preserves established standards of practice set forth by the facility's administration and Nursing Policies and Procedures.
- Administers medications according to established medication administration principles, physician orders, and facility policy and procedures.
- Provides professional, respectful, and compassionate nurse care to all patients.
- Recognizes changing patient conditions and emergency situations and appropriately intervenes.
Apply for this position